- Extra Credit is provided throughout each marking period and is optional, yet strongly recommended.
- Unexcused Late Work or repeatedly not following procedures on assignments may result in deducted points.
- Missing Assignments become 0's at the end of the unit or two weeks.
- Excused Absence Work, after two weeks (without permitted extension), become 0's.
- Failed Tests (below 60%) may be brought up to a "passing" grade (60%) by retaking that test on lunch break within one week.
- Illegible Work may be rewritten for credit.
- 75% of work must be completed to receive a grade.
- Grading Scale, Honor Roll, and general policies as stated in student handbook.